Sep 19, 2012

Report of Sepha's Music Live Performance on Sept.15, 2012

Thank you all for your comings to my solo live performance held in the event Viva La Vie! I appeared on Sept.15, 2012! 
I was very happy to see you all in the venue!



The venue this time was small but nice and cozy place.
and it was not easy to set the video camera to shoot my music performance without any other people than me in the frame, and unfortunately we couldn’t find out no other way and place than setting the camera position like a security camera…
So please Do NOT expect any nice visual image for this live performance through the video, I would be happy, if you enjoy the video just for listening to the music I performed on that evening, with youy eyes closed…



On that day, some accidents happened even in the backstage…
before my show, I took a some sort of nutrients and tonics after took late lunch.
Suddenly I got to feel so unwell and sick to my stomach as much as it seemed that was impossible for me to perform on the stage under that such condition….
BUT, luckily, there is a booth of Phytotherapy and Naturopathy in the venue, and very kindly they prescribe natural herbs for me, and surprisingly it really started to work quickly!!
I was saved by the Phytotherapists and Naturopathists, Ms. Tamaki Yokota and Ms. Yoko Naito.
Thank you two again!
When I checked the flyer of this event, the first thing and the most I had interest in was the title ” Phytotherapists and Naturopathists”.
So, of course, they were one of them I wanted to see first in the venue, but I had never imagined that I saw them in such way….
But for me, it seems that out of disaster springs fortune!
Then, this accident brought me an opportunity to have more interests in learning Phytotherapy and Naturopathy, and now, that is one of things I want to study more.
 


And another accident, I couldn’t find the chair which is proper height for my guitar performance, so, many times my guitar slipped on my knees because I don’t use a guitar strap, and of course, it was so harder to play my guitar during that show.
But, on second thought during I checked the video of my live performed on that day, my guitar performance would be so excited as much as my guitar slipped many times on my knees…

I wondered how bigger luggage those would get to be, if I bring also my own chair for my guitar performance with fancy looks.
Aside from my guitar, amplifier, and other music gear, I also bring every time a camera, and a small video camera, tripod, cables, and stage costume bulkier most of the time…
So you know, every one who saw my luggage, is surprised always at bigger, heavier, bulkier luggage than other people, which I bring those by myself alone…
Everyone who saw that always says, “Find a roadie quickly, Sepha!”
But, what I really want and need now is "a professional bilingual business manager for me!"

To be honest on my huge luggage for my live performance every time, it’s true that I often feel tired already before I perform my music on the stage owing to those huge luggage I carry around, so I often take a some sort of nutrients and tonics before the stage show, but this time, as I described the story above, I felt so uwell and sick to my stomach and felt dizzy…
But anyway, I could come through accidents anyhow all through that live performance.
Thank you all :)

Now I’m trying to create my original new stage costume by trial and error.  And all the materials are here now :) even watching those makes me feel excited, but I know I have to create and complete the one like making me feel excited even watching the completed one…
And I’m creating and recording a new song, too.
The Autumn of Art seems to drop by the Sepha’s house, so inspirational stars are shining in me now :)




I hope it would be very happy for me, if the people as many as I can enjoy the Sepha World with my new original costume, at the next live performance, including a new song of mine.



I appreciate everyone I met in the venue through the event I appeared on Sept. 15, 2012.

I am looking forward to seeing you all through my music/art soon!
Thank you all!




with Love, Beauty, Aesthetics of diversity, Music, Art, from Outer Space,

Sepha(セファ)